Breaking News

Pepper discovers a secret

Pepper discovers a secret
Pepper discovers a secret

Pepper the dog went out one day to take a walk in the forest.

He greeted his friends among the animal whenever he passed one of them.

As he was walking among the trees, he heard a loud voice coming from afar growing louder by the minute, The animals of the forest began to gather together saying. "The lion, king of beasts, is coming. Let us all greet him!"

As they were gathering, the lion arrived, roaring loudly.

The animals all looked toward him in admiration and respect.

The lion went on his way, and the animals broke up.

Then pepper said to himself, "I wish I were like the lion, commanding the admiration and respect of all the animals."

All night long pepper thought about the lion.

In the morning he said to himself, "I will do the same thing that the lion did."

So Pepper went into the forest imitating the voice of the lion.

When the animals heard the voice, they gathered themselves together. Pepper was overjoyed to see all of the animals gathered around him, and he made his voice even louder.

Pepper's voice sounded funny, as if he were merely barking very loudly.

The animals started to laugh at Pepper and to point at him scornfully.

Pepper felt terribly sad, because rather than inspiring the admiration and respect of the rest of the animals, he had instead won their scorn. Pepper went off through the forest crying.

Suddenly Pepper heard loud voice and saw the animals gathering together.

In the midst of them was the cow, bellowing in a loud voice, "Mu son the calf has strayed away from me.

I am afraid I have him!"

Pepper came up to the cow and said, "Show me the place where he was, and with the help of Allah the Most High I can lead you to him using my powerful sense of smell!"

The cows went off with Pepper to the place where the little calf had been, and Pepper began to sniff around until he caught his scent."

Pepper dashed off through the forest following the scent.
After a long time, Pepper saw the little calf crying from afar.

Pepper came closer saying, "Don't be afraid, I am going to return you to your mother."

Pepper set off back through the forest with the little calf and returned him to his mother the cow.

When the animals saw Pepper in the distance coming with the calf, they all gathered together and began cheering and clapping for Pepper.

Pepper's eyes filled with tears and he said to himself, "Now I know that admiration and respect do not came from initiating others. 

From now on, I will try to do my best with the talents and qualities
that Allah has given me for doing good."
Contact Us | Terms of Use - Privacy Policy | About Us